Sunday, November 9, 2008




Dear All,




Well this is my last posting while i am here in australia and for a change it is late...again!




Its been a pretty hectic week, with me desperately trying to sort everything out and then work as much as i can to get as much money possible... i seem to be speding quite alot at the moment so need to make up for it! On my day off last week, i decided that it was about time that my ridiculously matted and dead hair got a little bit of attention, so i went to a rather pricy salon and got it cut. However the hairdresser quite obviously did not undertand when i said..."i would like to keep as much of the length as possible" as the first chop was 8 inches, and after that well i had to keep on going! So having nearly died from heart failure i went and cheared my self up by buying some very expensive sunnies!!!




On tuesday my friend Tim and I went to Rottnest which is an island just of perth and the ferry leaves from where i work, so i thought it silly to not go! We rented bikes and had an amazing day, cycling 17km...my legs and bum were SOOOOO bruised!! It was reallly windy but lovely and sunny, but the flies were absolutly terrible, it seemed everyone except us had got the right idea and were wearing fly nets so we just had to keep moving in order for us not to be killed by them! It was a great day, seeing quokas which are indigineous, small rat like wallaby things... which scared the hell out of me as i had no idea about them and one just decided to jump up onto the table as we were having lunch, which left me screaming warning everyone about the huge overgrown rat on the table...very funny! I also ran over a snake, which i thought to be a twig making me scream even more as it jumped up at me and i just threw my legs in the air!




I finished my work at the burger bar last thursday, which has been great but i was very happy about stopping two jobs and now it really feels like its winding down until i come back. On Friday the boys and i met up with Chris collier and his parents and my great aunt Roolie who is visiting from Marlborough for a couple of months. It was great to see them all and like the good big cousin Chris is he twisted my arm (well not really needing much twisting) to come out with him, and by the time i left it was time for me to go to work... not a good idea!! Then last night Sam and i went out, it was an early night, but we knew the DJ so needless to say free drinks=very drunk people!! ... again good night though!!!




Anyway to all of you who are in the UK i will see you very soon, thanks for reading my blog, and i will be continuing it when i start my next adventure!!!




Lots of love xxx

No comments: